Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vook Rebiew

In my Right Brain, I still totally want this book (A Whole New Mind by Daniel H. Pink) to be current - I want the the emotions to still have something to say about reality in the business world.

I have just had two paintings accepted in one of my favorite galleries in the local art colony. And two more are requested to be framed. To me this is proof that "A Whole New Mind" is right on, even if we are in a recession. Because this is a first for me, I've been wanting it for decades.

If Art is still being bought, and at wonderful outrageous profit, as it seems to be, then there's hope for this Recession, even if I personally believe it will be a while to recover from it.......

More on WNM next time. (Although this is a book mostly about the Right Brain, there is a place for the Left Brain, too....)

No comments:

Post a Comment